We’re thrilled to announce that Kiwi for Gmail 3.0 is here! Over the past year, we’ve rebuilt Kiwi from the ground up to provide even better Gmail and Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) experiences for both Mac and Windows users. Our latest release not only delivers great new features and additional plug in support, but also includes new account management tools that help take user productivity to the next level.
All of the great things you know and love about Kiwi are still there - only better. We still transform both the look of Gmail and the way people work with Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides by providing multiple windows, desktop integration, and a simple, intuitive interface that allows them to quickly access each application, open new documents, and get back to recent documents with a single click.
Kiwi for Gmail 3.0 adds a layer of convenience and intelligence to managing your Gmail and Google Workspace accounts, both personal and work related, all while offering the familiarity and comfort of Google’s mail platform.
New Kiwi for Gmail 3.0 Features Include:
- Expanded Plug In Support - Kiwi now supports Grammarly, Zoom, Boomerang, and Right Inbox, with many more coming throughout 2021.
- Offline Gmail - You can now use Gmail without an internet connection in Kiwi!
- Powerful New Contacts Pane - An easy to use slide out panel puts all your contacts at your fingertips. Find anyone you know any time you'd like without having to stop what you're doing.
- Seamless media integration - Video and music files of any type can now be opened in Drive or Gmail, allowing collaboration and work on all kinds of media.
- Calendar notifications - Unlike the browser, notifications work in Kiwi without the calendar being open, across all your accounts.
- Full Support for MacOS Big Sur and Silicon M1 -
- Designed for Big Sur, Kiwi 3.0 fully supports Apple’s newest OS.
- Support for the new Silicon M1 MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, and Mac Mini (via Rosetta emulation).
- Flexible Subscriptions - Now with both Yearly and Monthly subscription options with plenty of different plans to choose from - you can find the fit that’s best for you.
- Other New Features
- Right-click to copy/paste or paste without formatting in Docs, Sheets and Slides documents
- Redesigned settings pane and, for Mac users, a refreshed menu bar dropdown.
- Google Tasks support inside Kiwi.
To celebrate, new users can save 25% until March on Kiwi for Gmail 3.0! Simply choose the plan that’s right for you. Our Premium plan is available as an annual subscription of $25.50, or monthly for only $2.25/mo. Or if you’d prefer to try Kiwi, our Basic plan is available for free.